Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A-LOOP ON YOUR RADIO!!!!


Last tuesday I was invited on air to play a few of my tracks and a mix on Near 90fm's Club Cheol, along with I HAVE TURTLE DJs. Unfortunately due to time constraints the lovely Nina couldn't play my whole mix.
But you, my blogging friends, can listen to it in full! It's only 30min long, slap it on before you head out to get some bounce going! I quite like this mix, its got a nice range of tech-house, house and bouncey fidget tracks, also keep and ear out for a LORCAN MAK exclusive at the end of the mix. I'm loving this track, a remix of Crystal Fighters, its a really smooth tech-house track with plenty of bounce.
Anyway listen and let me know what you think!
A-LOOP on your radio!
Club Cheol Sept 15th Mix
_______________
01. Sinden & Jesse Rose - Me Mobile (Duckbeat's Riddim Remix)
02. Tee Ski & Shab Ruffcut - Jack Da Ripper (Original Mix)
03. AC Slater - Rock It Out (Scott Cooper Remix)
04. Geoff K - Noodles (Ananlogue Remix)
05. Dave Spoon - Lummox (Original Mix)
06. Style of Eye - Clown (Original Mix)
07. D.I.M & TAI - Lyposuct (NOOB Remix)
08. Laidback Luke & Diplo - Hey (Original Mix)
09. Fake Blood - Fix Your Accent (Original Mix)
10. Crystal Fighters - I Love London (Lorcan Mak Remix)
_______________
P.S: Don't forget you can catch me playing tonight at The Button Factory supporting the amazing tech-house upcoming legend NOOB!
A-LOOP MYSPACE:

No comments:

Post a Comment