Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ELECTRIC PICNIC HIGHLIGHTS!!



Yo Guys

Just goin to pop up a few words on my thoughts over the amazing weekend at Electric Picnic. Well if your from Ireland you should know the Picnic is the best festival in Ireland no matter what else you have heard :P. The highlights for me were definitely 2 MANY DJS with there amazing radio soulwax show with the visual display was one to have not missed down there.Basement Jaxx on the Sunday was also another good time gig to have seen although i was completely wrecked by then and couldnt stand anymore ha! Another act that did it for me was Aeroplane these 2 french lads played an amazing DJ set with nice clean mixing and great choice of tracks which I personally would have lovent to got that tracklist. Other acts that i got to see that I enjoyed were Explosions in the Sky , Royskopp, SMD, Fake Blood, Streetlife DJs and Switch too. If i forgot anyone im sorry i was probably to fucked off my face to remember ha!.

Peace & Love

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment