Monday, August 10, 2009

A BAD GLAMOUR MIX BY I HAVE TURTLE


I Have Turtle are proud to annouce to be the first of a long serious of djs that will have a bad glamour mix.
The serious will take off more soon after the first night goes ahead on September 16th.
Which myself, tetric djs and Noob(turtbo records/form) will be djing at in the Button factory dublin.

so here it is A Bad Glamour Mix by I Have Turtle


Track List:
Tomas Anderson - washing up(Tiga remix)
Simian Mobile Disco - its the beat
alter ego - rocker
bloc party - one more chance (alex metric remix)
Klaxons - not over yet(brodinski remix)
I Have Turtle - Floatin'(Orginal mix)
Mark Mendes - Gypsy Woman(orginal mix)
new order - bizzare love triangles (step petitbones extended dance mix)
Max cooper - the end of reason
Noze - remember love
oxia - lost memory
simian mobile disco - sleep deprivation(club mix)
Len - steal my sunshine

hope you all enjoy.
see you andrews lane theatre august 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment