Monday, February 22, 2010

Pentagon, a five sided polygon....




Or a new night on saturdays at The Pod. To help promote this new night I've been asked to put together a mix. This is my first mix of the year, and my first mix under my new moniker, ADAM KENI (formerly A-LOOP).

Expect percusive techno, progressive chords, and big chuggy basslines. Also includes my latest track, 'T.H.I.S'.

This is a slight peek into what I'll be playing this saturday at PENTAGON @ THE POD! Going to be big one, with myself, Niall Dunne and Dave De Valera on the decks.

Enjoy!

ADAM KENI :: PENTAGON // 10 MIX
_______________
GENRE: TECH-HOUSE
BITRATE: 256kbps, MP3
LENGTH: 63min
TRACKLIST:


01. Rif Raf - Audiochip (Original Mix) [Beef Records]
02. Marco Dassi - Impression (Original Mix) [Youngodds Records]
03. Mike Monday - Grace (Justin Martin Remix) [Dirtybird]
04. Oxia - Sun Step (Original Mix) [8Bit]
05. Namito - Minou (Sam Farsio Remix) [Kling Klong]
06. Massive Attack - Paradise Circus (Gui Boratto Remix) [Virgin/RCRD LBL]
07. Turboweekend - Trouble Is (Holtoug Remix) [TW Records]
08. Pena & Perfect Stranger - Ode Ao Sol (Moonbeam Remix) [Beef Records]
09. Pascal Mollin - The Elephant (Pan-Pot Remix) [Touched]
10. Bastards of Funk & Sonic Union - Rabarber (Erphun Remix) [Tokio Recordings]
11. Sebastien Leger - Plik Plok (Original Mix) [SCI + TEC]
12. David De Valera - Say That (Original Mix) [Club66 Records]
13. Depeche Mode - Hole to Feed (Popof Remix) [Mute Recordings]
14. Adam Keni - T.H.I.S (Keni's Horny Edit) [White Label]
15. Dandi & Ugo - CX TRE (Original Mix) [Neverending]

Download:
ADAM KENI :: PENTAGON // FEB '10 MIX

-ADAM KENI
www.myspace.com/adamkeni

No comments:

Post a Comment