Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I HAVE TURTLE MINI MIX

Hey all you Mind The Gap bro's and hoes
Its I Have Turtle here
Seen as the Blog Launch Party is tomorrow at Antics wth Mark Lam, Danik & Ajax of Bang Gang djs I thought id keep the warm up to the party going with a new mini mix.
DOWNLOAD IT RIGHT HERE:
I Have Turtle - Tech That Spec towards august mini mix

Tracklist:
Olive - You're Not Alone(tlgb remix)
Florence and the Machine - Dog Days are over(Optimo's industrial house re-work)
Justin Cullinan - Disko Shit
Armando - Don't Take it(Thomas edit)
Kraftwerk - Aerodynamik (Alex Gopher and Etienne de Crecy Dynamix)
Tiga - You gonna want me (Tocadisco remix)
Herve & Sinden - Afrojacker

We are playing Le Cirque this Thursday at Wax so if you anywer nearby drop in.
Other dj's on the night are Orlando and Lady Jane


- Daire (IHT)

No comments:

Post a Comment